Fire investigators are looking into the possibility that a space heater may have sparked an early-morning blaze in Denver that killed an infant, and left four other people injured.
Fire crews were called to a house in the 37 hundred block of Franklin Street around 3:45 this morning.
Two adults and two other children were able to escape the home with some burns and smoke inhalation...
The extent of their injuries is unknown.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.