A 2-year-old girl is back home tonight.
She went to the hospital on New Year's eve after she tested positive for THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana.
Her family says they don't have any pot in their home.
The girl's mother told police she saw her daughter eating a cookie outside their apartment in Longmont.
30 minutes later the girl was acting strangely.
The mother says "She was sleep- she was opening and closing her eyes and she couldn't walk really well she was weak."
That's when her mom took her to the hospital, and the girl tested positive for THC.
Police are trying to figure out where the cookie came from.