Another death involving alcohol at a Colorado school. This time at Colorado Mountain College in Steamboat Springs.
The Routt County Coroner's office says 24 year-old Joseph Michael Osborne died from alcohol poisoning with a blood alcohol level more than three times the legal limit.
Osborne was found dead from heart and lung failure last month.
His death is the fifth one to occur in the state this year involving alcohol.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.