CU Student Dies of Alcohol Poisoning

By  | 

The Boulder County coroner's office says the University of Colorado student found dead in a fraternity last month died of acute alcohol poisoning.

Officials say Lynn Gordon Bailey's death was accidental. No other drugs were found in his system.

Bailey died September 17th at Chi Psi's off-campus house after a night of heavy drinking.

CU officials have asked the national organization to shut down
the chapter. They say the school has a history of difficulties with
the chapter.