- It is not too late to apply for a Mail-In Ballot if a voter still wishes to request one. The deadline to apply for a Mail-In Ballot is Tuesday, October 30. Voters can sign up for a Mail-In Ballot by one of the three options below.
Update Voter Registration or Request a Mail-In Ballot:
- Online at GoVoteColorado.com
- In person at any of the four Clerk & Recorder’s Office locations. All offices are open Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The North Branch Office also is open Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Main Office – Citizens Service Center – 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Road, Suite 2202
- North Branch (Research Pkwy. and Union Blvd.) – 8830 N. Union Blvd.
- Downtown– Centennial Hall – 200 S. Cascade Ave., lower level (Cascade Ave. and Vermijo)
- Southeast Branch (Powers and Airport)– 5650 Industrial Place
- Download a Colorado Voter Registration Form, or a Mail-In Ballot Application, from the website GoVoteColorado.com and submit it to the Clerk & Recorder’s Office by mail, fax, or scan and return it by email.
Fax: (719) 520-7327
Mail: Election Department
PO Box 2007
Colorado Springs, CO 80901
Voters should see their ballot in their mailbox in the next few days. If a voter does not receive a ballot and believes they should be on the Mail-In Ballot list, they may verify their voter record at GoVoteColorado.com, or contact the Clerk’s Election Department at 719-575-VOTE (8683).