FindIt Links

ONLINE: Enter your e-mail, then follow instructions MOBILE PHONE: Download application "GoCoSprings", click "issue" and submit pothole problem. You can add a picture! CALL: Streets Division Front Desk: (719) 385-5934
Mothers' Milk Bank is a non-profit group that collects and processes donor breast milk before giving it to babies in need. For more information about the organization, click on the link.
Air Force Cadets, and other soldiers spent 24 hours running to collect donations. 100 percent of proceeds go toward families of the fallen, scholarships for the children, and wounded soldiers.
If you are looking for something for your kids to do while on spring break, click on the link. The list includes museums and activities in Colorado Springs that are completely free of charge.
Thursday is National Spinach Day. To celebrate, Marco's Pizza is giving away free pizzas in exchange for a can of spinach. The cans are being donated to food banks, including Care and Share in Colorado Springs. For more details, click the link.
Kraft has recalled 242,000 boxes of macaroni & cheese. It's because they could have small metal pieces inside. Click the link to find out which boxes are under recall.
KKTV 520 E. Colorado Colorado Springs, CO 80903 Office: (719) 634-2844 Fax: (719) 632-0808 News Fax: (719) 634-3741
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability
Gray Television, Inc.