If you love to read, we've found a spot in Southern Colorado that could save you big bucks on your next book.
Head over to "Books Again", a used bookstore that offers most of it's titles for 75-percent off the cover price. It has more than 50-thousand books to choose from and the proceeds benefit the Pueblo City-County Library District.
It's located close to the Riverwalk at 622 South Union Avenue in Pueblo.
As one store volunteer tells us, "A used book reads just as good as a new one."
Here's an offer to honor our men and women in uniform, and it comes just in time for summer travel.
Retired and active duty military members can get half-off the standard published room rate at 14-different Marriott owned hotels in Colorado.
They include the Towneplace Suites in Colorado Springs near Garden of the Gods, and the Marriott hotel at the convention center in Pueblo.
The "half price for heroes" deal last through the rest of the year. Just mention the "hero promotion" when making your reservation by phone, or enter the "corporate/promotion" code "LPR" when making reservations at Marriott.com. The participating Colorado hotels are:
• The Curtis - Denver, CO
• Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown - Denver, CO
• Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian - Englewood, CO
• JW Marriott Denver at Cherry Creek - Denver, CO
• The Oxford Hotel - Denver, CO
• Pueblo Marriott at the Convention Center - Pueblo, CO
• Residence Inn by Marriott Denver City Center - Denver, CO
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Boulder Broomfield - Broomfield, CO
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs, CO
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver Downtown - Denver, CO
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver Southeast - Denver, CO
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Littleton Southwest - Littleton, CO
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver Tech Center - Englewood, CO
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver West Federal Center - Golden, CO
Enjoy your saving and please take a moment to leave a comment, and let us know the best deals you've found!
KKTV firmly believes in freedom of speech for all and we are happy to provide this forum for the community to share opinions and facts. We ask that commenters keep it clean, keep it truthful, stay on topic and be responsible. Comments left here do not necessarily represent the viewpoint of KKTV 11 News.
If you believe that any of the comments on our site are inappropriate or offensive, please tell us by clicking “Report Abuse” and answering the questions that follow. We will review any reported comments promptly.powered by Disqus