Are you friendly and love creative work in a fast-paced, state-of-the-art environment?
KKTV 11 News is looking for a full-time Creative Services Producer that will approach the job with enthusiasm, pride and a sense of teamwork.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications or related creative field preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Three years professional experience in Creative Services or similar work environment required.
• Experienced user in Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to: Photoshop, Premiere, & After Effects
• Ability to produce station and client commercials from concept to completion, including writing scripts, shooting, editing, and production of graphics
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with ease
• A background in client interaction, branding, News image, News topical production, design, and motion graphics is a plus
• Ability to work with the Creative Services Team and collaborate on various projects & assist with other duties as assigned
Successful applicant will demonstrate good organization and communication skills while working with clients, managers and other key personnel.
Regular shift is Monday-Friday 1pm to 10pm, but applicant will be required to maintain flexibility for occasional scheduling changes.
KKTV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All of KKTV employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the application process, which includes a pre-employment drug test and a driving record check. Gray Television Group Inc. dba KKTV participates in E-Verify.