1lb 1 oz All purpose flour
1 Tbs Baking powder
¾ tsp Baking soda
2 Tbs Salt
2 Tbs Sugar
5 oz Butter, cold
1 C Buttermilk
1/8 C Heavy cream
1. Sift all dry ingredients together; cut in cold, small cubed butter
2. Whisk together buttermilk, heavy cream & eggs
3. In large mixer mix together wet & dry mixtures putting the wet mixture on in the mixer first (on the bottom of the bowl)
4. Mix with paddle until just combined, DO NOT OVER MIX
5. Roll out to a little less than ½ inch thickness, punch out circles, repeat with all the dough, then roll out all the excess dough; LITTLE WASTE HERE!!!!
6. Bake 350 degrees approx. 10 min.