Recent 11 News Investigations
UPDATED: New Details in Case Against High School Security Guard
- In an 11 Call for Action Investigation, we've confirmed a man who works at a local high school is in jail. He's accused of sex assault on a child.
Hooked On Heroin In 2016
- Tonight, we know a dangerous and deadly problem in southern Colorado is getting worse.
CFA Alert: Porch Pirates Stealing Packages
- Criminals have ripped off packages from the doorsteps of nearly 23 million Americans, they're nicknamed "porch pirates." We talked to two victims who caught the thieves on camera.
CFA Investigation: El Paso County Judge Leaving Her Job
- 11 News has confirmed that an El Paso County judge, harshly criticized for some of her decisions, will leave her job.
The Cost of Serial Shoplifters
- Twenty million dollars is how much money retailers in Colorado Springs lose to serial shoplifters every year. Why should you care?
Because you're paying for it.
Scathing Letter Directed At Local OEM
- Only 11 News has a letter from a state agency, questioning the El Paso County Office of Emergency Management (OEM) and its relationships with other local agencies.
CFA Investigation: Mental Health Crisis
- There's a quiet crisis happening in our community right now. More than 158,000 adults in Colorado live with a serious mental illness. In this 11 Call for Action Investigation, 11 News Reporter Katie Pelton shows us what so many families are dealing with.
CFA Investigation: Deadly Train Crossings
- In our 11 Call for Action Investigation, 11 News reporter Katie Pelton looks at the dangers of deadly train crossings.
11 Call For Action Investigation: Human Trafficking In Southern Colorado
- Human trafficking is so serious here in southern Colorado, a Human Trafficking Task Force was created just last year to put a stop to this horrible crime.
Survey: One in 20 seniors scammed
- Crooks are targeting older people more than ever before and they are making off with huge amounts of money. A recent survey shows that one out of every twenty seniors say they were scammed.
More Recent 11 News Investigations