Recent 11 News Investigations
11 Call for Action Investigation: Marijuana Related Incidents Skyrocket at Local High School
- One local high school says they've seen the number of pot related incidents skyrocket this school year, going from just a handful in previous years to more than a dozen in the first two months of class.
CFA Investigates: Feces, Crack Pipes And Blood-Soaked Items Found In Parking Lot
- No one wants to clean up human waste, but that's what a local business owner says she had to do every day in the business' parking lot for months.
Man Wonders About Word 'ISIS' On Gift Card
- What's in a name? As one company found out, if you share a name with a terrorist group, the answer's a lot.
Scammers Posing As Colorado Springs City Employees
- A new scam is circulating in Colorado Springs, and it's a convincing one.
Mailman Parks In Handicap Spot
- When a disabled vet showed up at a chiropractor appointment, he found that a mail truck was already parked in the handicapped spot.
Scammers Target ALS Donations
- Even if you haven't done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge yourself, you may know someone who has. Love it or hate it, it's huge and criminals know that too.
Local Man Gets Suspicious Emails About Overdue Tollway Bill
- A local man gets a suspicious email claiming he owes money after driving on the E-470 tollway.
Safety Alert: Mercury in Fish
- Consumer Reports is looking into mercury levels in fish to see what's safe and what to avoid.
Parents Want Son's Attacker Expelled
- Parents have asked for months for their son's attacker to be expelled from school. 11 News reporter Gina Esposito is finding out why in this 11 Call For Action Investigation.
Consumer Reports: Concerns Over Pain Pills
- FDA approved a new prescription painkiller, and Consumer Reports is now calling for them to reconsider.
More Recent 11 News Investigations